CAREERS WITH US
New Year. New Job.
Position: Site Manager
Location: Courtesy Filling Station, Cadnam
Salary: £27,000+ dependant on experience
We are looking for a new Site Manager at our Filling Station and shop in Cadnam. Supplied by Texaco and Budgens we have a great opportunity here at PBFS Ltd for the appropriate candidate to extend their career in retail and Fuel by running an established site, and by Managing our hard-working team of 16 employees. We are looking for someone to bring their skills and knowledge to the role, brining enthusiasm to ensure this site remains to be successful.
• Management of staff on site with support from Team Leaders and Assistant Manager
• To ensure the smooth day to day running of the store by arranging an efficient rota, along with daily tasks being carried out to a high standard
• Following KPI’s creating reports to ensure budgets relating to wage costs, wastage and sales are met
• To monitor stock levels and order stock accordingly to optimise inventory control
• Prioritising Health and Safety procedures and policies in relation to Staff, forecourt and shop
Required Skills and Experience:
• Management experience in retail industry
• Experience in a senior management role
• Capability to positively impact and record sales, staff costs and wastage
• Able to demonstrate the ability to identify problems on site and create quick and effective solutions
• Able to bring positive attitude and strong leadership skills to an established working environment
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks & benefits
All staff members will recieve 10% off with our staff discount in all our stores.
We offer all members of PBFS an annual bonus; just in time for Christmas!
We run monthly competitions within our stores to encourage customer service and to support reaching our goals with cash prizes for the winners!
Charity Fundraising & Community
We take part in regular charity fundraising events that are influenced by our team members or local customers and get involved with local community events and activities.
Its not all work and no play; we enjoy an annual Christmas party for you and all your collegues.
Part-time and flexible working
We offer part-time/flexible positions both at our Head Office and in our stores.